Thursday, May 2, 2013

Question for those who are following my blog:

I want to post a question for all who are following my blog: What has the Lord been speaking to you recently? 

Sometimes I feel that the Lord speaks so much to me and I fail to take it all in. Other times I ask myself, "Why isn't God speaking to me?" and a couple minutes later I realize He has been, it's just that I haven't been re-meditating upon it. So, if you wish, please share what the Lord has been speaking to you recently?

2 comments:

  1. I've seen these last couple of days the Lord focusing on the Kenosis of Christ. I find myself needing to be emptied of so many desires and mindsets but I know in the end, I will see the Lord's best worked out in my life. Thanks for this opportunity to share, its always encouraging to see the Lord working in others :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Jonathan! That is wonderful and encouraging to hear for sure.

    ReplyDelete