Monday, October 4, 2010

First shift...here I am

Today is the first day of me on first shift. I must say it was greater then I thought, but of course I have no doubt that it was Gods will. His grace was most definitely there and sufficient for me. I will say this transition was hard for me, but you know what obedience has become so real to me. It is important and we all take it for granted. Sacrifices were involved in this transition, but once again it was God's will and I obey it. I am trusting God right now, but I hope that one day the understanding will come.

God always holds me near! I know He will not lead me to this path and leave me. Whether you believe it or have experienced it, it's true. God wants to hold you near to Him, protect you, lead you, guide you. We must trust and obey Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment