Sunday, October 3, 2010

Short letter from God

You're my beloved and I love you. Take delight in doing my will (Psalm 40:8). I want you to enter into the Holy of Holies. Draw nearer to me and I shall draw nearer to you (James 4:8). I love you, you are my beloved and I will never leave you nor forsake you. I have given to you an Armour, use it to defeat the enemy. I told you there will be lies and many shall believe them. Learn to use the Armour and find delight in fulfilling my will for you. I shall comfort you when you become overwhelmed (Isaiah 66:13), but please I ask that you love my word and know my voice (John 10:27). Be careful of the opinions you make especially when you are in trials. I love you and have a plan for you, not to harm you (Jeremiah 29:11). Please do not believe that I want to harm you! You are my creation, created in my image (Genesis 1:27).



I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment